Check out our Lunch & Dinner menu above and get ready for your taste buds to dance!
Here are descriptions of some of the well-known dishes we serve:
1). Injera is a sour and spongy round bread, made of teff flour, that’s naturally vegan and gluten-free. Sauces and dishes are commonly poured on top of the injera, then you tear a piece of injera and scoop up the sauce to eat.
2) Shiro is a delicious chickpea powder-based dish (sometimes also including lentils and broad beans), slow-cooked with Ethiopia’s popular — and spicy — berbere sauce. There are several kinds of shiro to enjoy, from the soupy thin shiro wot to the thick and glob-like (but still delectable) shiro tegamino.
3) Atkilt wot is a delicious vegetable combo of cabbage, carrots, and potatoes simmered in a light sauce.
4) Gomen is made of collard greens and spices. If you didn't like vegetables before, you will after tasting this dish!
5) Mesir wot is a delicious combination of split red lentils simmered in spicy berbere sauce. (Depending on the ingredients, it may be look darker.)
6) Kik alicha is a split pea stew-ish dish often cooked with a light turmeric sauce